Warning: Last items in stock!
No reward points for this product.
Rennet for cheese production.
Microbial Rennet is an enzyme preparation obtained by the controlled fermentation of specific strains of Rhizomucor miehei .
5 drops of rennet is enough for 1 liter of milk.
1. Calculate and measure out a dose of rennet proportional to the amount of milk you use.
2. At the appropriate time of production of cheese, depending on the type, add the rennet into the milk heated to a temperature of 33 ° C (details are given in each recipe for cheese).
3. Gently stir and leave covered for clot formation for approximately 40 - 60 min.
1. Using rennet requires the addition of calcium chloride (CaCl2) in an amount of 10 - 100 g / 100 l milk, depending on the type of cheese.
2. Optimum pH of the milk for complete activity of rennet is in the range of 6 - 7.
Microbial rennet is suitable for vegan diet.
In order for the rennet retain its enzymatic properties, it must be stored at the temperature of 4-6°C