By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 loyalty point that can be converted into a voucher of £0.20.
A filtration column is a device used in the process of purification / improvement of flavour and smell of potable water and liquor. The ingredient required for that process is activated carbon, which is perfect at absorbing all kinds of unwanted contamination and aromas. The column is made of durable and strong technical glass, which makes it much more resistant to damage in comparison to normal glass. A convenient foot enables placing it freely on a flat surface. The filtration column can hold 350 mL of filter bed (activated carbon) at once. It is possible to fit a silicone hose with diameter of 8 mm, purchased separately, onto each of the stub pipes.
- material - durable technical glass,
- two stub pipes with diameter of 8mm, intended for silicone hoses,
- foot/base - enabling placing the column on a flat surface,
- pipe diameter - 4 cm,
- filter height - 45 cm,
- total height with base - 48 cm,
- the column can hold 350 mL of activated carbon at once.