Unlock your inner barbecue master!
Thanks to the app-fitted thermometer not only will you perfectly accommodate your meats to the most fanciful palates, but most of all, you will gain more time for your family and friends.
Download the app, connect with the thermometer via Bluetooth, stick the thermometer in the meat, set the alarm, and party on. No need for checking, controlling, sousing, staring, all it takes is to wait for the alarm ring and turn the meat on the other side.
The GRILL T app ensures the perfect roast for the meat, now it's up to you to become a culinary legend. Sauces, marinades, special wood chips - all this can now occupy your thoughts, because the meat will always turn out perfect.
- Smartphone application (iOS / Android)
- Color, touch screen
- Magnet to attach eg on a grill or refrigerator
- 2 probes (length with a cable about 100 cm each)
- 3V CR2032 battery (included)
- Smart thermometer with one CR2032 battery (in order to take the battery out detach the battery cover and slightly lever the battery)
- Temperature probe with heat-resistant cable. The probe can withstand the temperature of 482°F ( 250°C ) .
1. Leave-in probe thermometer works with mobile app via Bluetooth to monitor temperature,
cooking progress and time remaining from anywhere, using your iOS or Android smartphone or
2. Choose from preprogrammed settings for different types of meat and select your ideal
from rare to well-done, or add manual settings for specific temperatures.
3. Create pop-up alerts for a variety of tasks based on the remaining cooking time of the main
4. Use the app to seamlessly share pictures on Facebook and Twitter and Email.
Get the free App from iTunes Store Get the free App from Google Play store
Please check app Support section for additional instructions
1. The stainless-steel probe and wires will get hot. Take care when removing.
2. Keep the probe and wires away from children.
3. Do not use probe in a microwave oven.
4. Do not expose the thermometer base to direct heat.
After each use, the sensor and cable should be wiped with a damp cloth and then dried
thoroughly. The sensor and the thermometer base should not be immersed in water. To avoid
damage, do not use detergents or abrasive cleaners.