Size: 15 x 32 cm
For cooked meats fish, roasts, pates and cheese
Warning: Last items in stock!
No reward points for this product.
Instructions for use with a ham maker:
1. Wrap the casserole in a casing - the sprinkles facing the dish (which will allow the transfer of spices) and the light side of the fleece facing out.
2. Put into a ham cooker and brew according to the instructions provided with the appliance.
3. After heat treatment, cool the ham cooker quickly and remove the food in the casing.
4. Gently peel off the fleece (the spices will remain on the stew). Enjoy your meal!
* for chopped batches, first place the casing in the device and then pack the stuffing.
Steaming in a casing is no different from regular brewing in a ham cooker. You only need to keep in mind that the BREWING temperature is a MAXIMUM of 88 ° C!
Instructions for use without a ham cooker:
When preparing the dish in the baking tin, cover the baking tin with the casing with the spices side up, then place the load in the baking tin and bake it as indicated in the recipe you are using. If you use spiced casings to coat cheese or smoked meats - use a sausage netting to prevent the load from moving. When preparing dishes in the oven, you can also wrap the dishes with baking foil. Remember that the baking or smoking temperature should not exceed 180 ° C!
No customer reviews for the moment.