Warning: Last items in stock!
No reward points for this product.
• Twine for tying homemade meat and processed meat– an indispensable part of equipment of every enthusiast of home meat processing, making it easier to tie meat products.
• Heat resistance up to 240°C– the twine/string can be used in processing such as smoking, scalding, and roasting without changing the aroma or flavour of the meat prepared.
• Resistant to breaking– this twine enables hanging the meat on a hook without any worries
• Other applications– the twinecan also be used in the backyard or for packing gifts.
• Convenient spool– makes storage easier without any risk of tangles.
A cotton twine for meat tying, in red-and-white colour - intended for manual tying of meat intended for smoking or scalding, or for tying roulades for the duration of roasting. The natural materials used enable thermal processing of meat (up to 240°C) without changing its aroma or flavour. The string is very strong, thanks to which the meat can be hung on a hook without worrying that it might fall down.
The product features a certificate of the Polish National Institute of Hygiene (PZH), approving it for contact with food.
No customer reviews for the moment.