Mexican Cerveza - A light thirst-quenching beer with a well-balanced hop note with citrus accents - Mexican-style Corona beers. Stable foam, well carbonated beer, recommended especially on hot, sunny days.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 loyalty point that can be converted into a voucher of £0,20.
Ready in 21 days
Just add sugar & water
Makes 23 Liters of up to ABV 5% beers in a variety of style
Yeast included in this 1.6 kg kit
Less packaging = more environmentally friendly & less cost
1. Clean and sterilise all equipment with a homebrew cleaner/steriliser.
2. Remove yeast sachet underneath, then stand bag in hot water for 15 minutes.
3. Dissolve 1kg of sugar in 2-3L hot water. Add to fermenter.
4. Empty malt extract into fermenter, rinse out with hot water and add to fermenter as well.
5. Top up fermenter to 23L using a mix of hot and cold tap water so final temperature is 20-25C. Mix well, add yeast.
6. Fit a water filled airlock to your fermenter and leave 10 days at 20-25C. Place the fermenter in a safe place in case of a leak.
7. After 10 days, check hydrometer reading. If 1009 or less, proceed to bottling/kegging. If above 1009, wait another few days.
Finnishing Isntructions for Kegging: Siphon your beer into a sterilised keg. Add 85g sugar, place warm for two weeks then move to a cooler place for clearing.
Finnishing Isntructions for Bottling: a) Use only well cleaned and sterilised bottles, proper beer bottles with either flip-top or crown cap, or PET bottles with screw caps. b) Add teaspoon of sugar per 500ml bottle and seal. c) Leave warm for two weeks then move to a cool place for clearing.