UK BREW Stout is a beer in which you will find palpable flavors, coffee, chocolate, roasted malt, which enhances sweet flavors. Wonderful bitterness and fluffy foam guaranteed. You get 23 liters of delicious beer from the set. For fermentation, we strongly recommend the use of malt extract dark 1.7 kg in syrup or glucose (dextrose).
Warning: Last items in stock!
No reward points for this product.
Ready in 21 days
Just add sugar & water
Makes 23 Liters of up to ABV 5% beers in a variety of style
Yeast included in this 1.6 kg kit
Less packaging = more environmentally friendly & less cost
1. Clean and sterilise all equipment with a homebrew cleaner/steriliser.
2. Remove yeast sachet underneath, then stand bag in hot water for 15 minutes.
3. Dissolve 1kg of sugar in 2-3L hot water. Add to fermenter.
4. Empty malt extract into fermenter, rinse out with hot water and add to fermenter as well.
5. Top up fermenter to 23L using a mix of hot and cold tap water so final temperature is 20-25C. Mix well, add yeast.
6. Fit a water filled airlock to your fermenter and leave 10 days at 20-25C. Place the fermenter in a safe place in case of a leak.
7. After 10 days, check hydrometer reading. If 1009 or less, proceed to bottling/kegging. If above 1009, wait another few days.
Finnishing Isntructions for Kegging: Siphon your beer into a sterilised keg. Add 85g sugar, place warm for two weeks then move to a cooler place for clearing.
Finnishing Isntructions for Bottling: a) Use only well cleaned and sterilised bottles, proper beer bottles with either flip-top or crown cap, or PET bottles with screw caps. b) Add teaspoon of sugar per 500ml bottle and seal. c) Leave warm for two weeks then move to a cool place for clearing.